“He Said, She Said” Valentine’s Day Wish List, 2018:
- Please continue making sure I have clean t-shirts.
- Please organize my sock drawer instead of dumping all my socks in the drawer for me to sort.
- Please unplug your curling iron before leaving the house.
- Please redirect the uplights of the bamboo. (Photo shown is from 2016. Sheesh!)
- Please remove all insects from the light fixtures. (Request a few years old. Double sheesh!)
- Please hide all the wiring from various devices around the television. (Ongoing with each new device added. Triple sheesh!)
After 33 years and over a dozen homes owned together, here are Valentine’s Day Words of Wisdom from our dear friends and clients Al & Andy:
- Better to pay the banker fo 30 years than the landlord forever.
- There may be no HOAs on single family homes but you need to put a little money aside every month for maintenance costs.
These are words of wisdom that relate to both real estate ownership AND a marriage!
On this Valentine’s Day 2018, here are words of wisdom on building a home and a life together from our dear clients Bonnie & Ed:
“In 1949 Ed asked me to marry him. It was on Valentine’s Day. We were married on Sept 4th the same year. Always remembering decisions were to be talked over together first, also when you marry learn to say “we” or “let’s”, or “us”. It’s the togetherness of being married, nothing is “I” any longer it becomes “us” . It shows respect to your loved one. The hills and valleys in marriage come and go but remember your spouse is a gift to you from God. It is also good advice to pray about big decisions first. God Bless you all. May 2018 be a very successful and happy year for everyone who has God in your lives.”
Bonnie (& Ed) Bovee